Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Our supervisors and administrators are encountering the following error when making any changes to current agents or trying to create new ones... Error occurredThe Router is not available. Try again later or contact your system administrator.This beg...

Hi folks,We have a PCCE v12.6(1), 12,000 seats.when I click on "Agent Explorer" in Configuration Manager tool, an error message appears "The peripheral data required for the proper operation of this explorer is not present in the system or not access...

atoxet by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Outbound campaign

Hello allI have an outbound campaign script IVR based>progressive, i face some issues i hope i can find a solution1- if customer receives the call and hang up it doesn't give any indication to uccx that call is hanged which can make outbound stuck2- ...

I have script when call end by finesse it forward to postcall survey script as in URL: Configure Post Call Treatment on Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) 11.0(1) or Later - Cisco, and when check "Call Custom Variables Report" in CUIC I can ...

matee by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This situation drives me absolutely nuts. Got a call from a customer.  Their UCCX server was throwing an error when the script tried to transfer to voicemail.  I cracked open the script, and saw the call redirect.  Debugged it, and sure enough, it wa...

I am well versed in the bulk method of loading DN's to CT's but I am curious if anyone has a way of bulk UNmapping Call Types to Dialed Numbers? Example: We've decom'd hundreds of numbers and need to remove the Call Type (Dialed Number Map) from the ...

Annie S by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,need some help on these in the CUIC Reporting.AgentOutCalls - is it  including volume from existing calls, or are these only the calls placed outside the context of an existing call?I am not able to find what is ServiceLeveleError isthis we can s...

kavle_0-1710423815547.png
kavle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our organization is poised to start a project to migrate our 5 call centers to Webex Contact Center (WxCC). When we first started our discussion on and review of WxCC Cisco did not have WebRTC available. Our organization is now considering using WebR...

RL5901 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to convert a string value to an int in the WxCC Flow Editor?  We have a large qty of patient rooms that call into our Dietary contact ctr.  The staff would like WxCC to display the patient room number.  Most of the room numbers coordin...

Hello Experts, I recently upgraded my lab VVB from 12.5.1 to 12.5.1SU and it went fine however when I did a switch version in order to test the back-out I am not able to login to VVB CLI/Web , the switch version appears to be fine. Any idea why it ha...

Shibinbly by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes