cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

To Display how long call is in Queue once call connects to PQ from CVP app.

santhivinnakota
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am coming across an issue where I am unable to show the "Call.TimeInQueue" thru a CPV on Finesse and really appreciate if someone could help me with some ideas.

So, here is the scenario.

1. Customer is very particular and he wants to see the amount of time that a call was in Queue on Finesse against a CPV.(Once the available agent takes the call, the "Time in Queue" should be visible as CPV9)

2. So, I defined CPV9 as Call.TimeInQueue and also developed an ICM function to split the time as HH:MM:SS(as TimeInQueue comes as seconds).

3. Then I am routing to a PQ. When the call comes via the right path of PQ(when no agents answer the call), I am going again to my other Callstudio application called "Queue_Treatment" where I have some nice functionality defined....Like taking the number of songs from the folder and shuffles them and plays them at random and also in-between checks the DB for the Promotional messages and plays etc.

So, the nodes I have are PQ ->(RIght path of PQ) ->SetVariableCPV9 with "Call.TimeInQueue ->SetVariableCPV9 to updated CPV9 as HH:MM:SS with the formula ->CVP script ToExtVXML -> RunExternalscript GS,Server,V,interrupt -> And gave the leg back again to PQ.

4. So, here is the problem....When the "Queue_Treatment" application is being run and playing music etc...when the agent comes active, call is getting connected to the agent.....BUT, Call.TimeInQueue is not getting updated at all.So, CPV9 is 00:00:00. As the leg never gets the round robin back to PQ. I tried moving Setvariable for CPV9 in all the places possible but, it wouldn't work.

5. IT WORKS good if I define the Queue logic in ICM itself....meaning--- From PQ -> I define CPV9 with Call.TimeInQueue -> Run VRU script of PM -> And looping in ICM....but, this is limiting the NICE functionality that I defined in CVP application "Queue_Treatment".

6. Can anyone help me with this? When call is in Queue, if the treatment is being given through a CVP script, How to get the TimeInQueue correct value populated on Finesse once call gets connected.

Thanks,

Santhi.

0 Replies 0