cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Total CSQ Limit in UCCX 12.5 ??

catkins101
Level 1
Level 1

I have searched the community and design guide regarding UCCX 12.5 to find a maximum CSQ limit overall, but all I find is limit on total CSQ per agent and total overall skills limit. Does anyone know? We can not upgrade if they reduced the limit on CSQs like they did with the skills. They went from 250 to 150.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

catkins101
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco team sent this to get confirmation from Product Management. They say it is 250. They have yet to update the error on the Administration and Operations Guide, though.

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

David,

Thank you for the reply. However, I am now very confused and not confident in the literature since it also shows a maximum of 250 skills. In the Administration and Operations Guide it says there is a maximum of 150 skills. Which one is accurate? See below:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_12_5/maintain_and_operate/guide/uccx_b_uccx-125admin-and-operations-guide/uccx_b_uccx-125admin-and-operations-guide_chapter_0111.html

Under Skills Configuration > Create A Skill .... Step 4

The Skills web page opens, showing the skill in the Skill Name column and the total number of skills that exist in the system. You can add a maximum of 150 skills.

Ha good catch. The only way to be sure is to hit up TAC or your AM.

david

Thanks for your feedback. My first impression is that both TAC and my AM would refer to the same document to which you referred me. That does not leave a good feeling in my gut especially since that limitation of Skills and CSQs is critical to our decision. I am surprised no one has seen or corrected this yet.

Give them a try and explain that discrepancy to ensure they address both your question and the documentation not being clear.

david

catkins101
Level 1
Level 1

I have an email chain with my account manager at Cisco and they had to forward the question to product management. I am still waiting for an answer.

Please do update the post, I suspect this will become very relevant as people start to migrate to 12.x

david

catkins101
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco team sent this to get confirmation from Product Management. They say it is 250. They have yet to update the error on the Administration and Operations Guide, though.

Thank you for reporting back!

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: