cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tranfer time needed - before next IPCC call

NatDannon
Level 1
Level 1

CCM 4.2 & Cisco Application Administration - 3.5(3)

System Park Feature problem:

I'm told there are times when agent is in process of parking an IPCC call, and a new IPCC call immediately rings through causing the agent to not be able to see, on the phone display, which slot number the parked call was assigned to.

This problem leaves the agent unable to announce, what number to dial for call park retrieval.

I'm wondering, and I think there is, a way to set IPCC agents to have a little reserved, or work, time after call completion, before the next IPCC call rings through. If so, could that help to prevent this problem?

If there is a step that can be implemented for after call completion (or in this case - transfer) time before next call is sent, is it also possible to have the system automatically place the agent back in ready?

Has anyone out there in Cisco land had any problems with this? Does anyone have any ideas of how to resolve the problem?

TIA - Nat

2 Replies 2

tbramwe
Level 3
Level 3

Nat:

Have you tried using wrap-up time for after call treatment? You can program the time an agent is in work-not-ready and wrap-up after the call is disconnected, then automatically make them idle again when the time expires.

Check the SRND for more detail:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/custcosw/ps1844/products_implementation_design_guide_chapter09186a00803fb0af.html

Hope that helps.

Tom

Thank you for your help today, this looks like what we need. I'm unable to access the link posted, not sure why, but will research the:

"work-not-ready and wrap-up after the call is disconnected, with automatic idle again when the time expires"

Thanks so much!

Nat