cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transfer and Connect: Agent Desktop Gets a "Call Failed Due to Network Interruption" Error

sadswami
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am receiving below error on CTI Desktop while making conference and transfer calls.The media is fine however problem is that I can not transfer or conference a call. The call can reach other extension also I am able to receive the call as well.

"CTI Warning The call has failed due to network interruption"

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,

Sadashiv

2 Replies 2

Sasikumar Divvela
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Sadashiv,

Can you please explain how is your callflow (simple diagram should help here).

and when you say "The call can reach other extension also I am able to receive the call as well" , this means the second extension is receiving call normally but when you try the confrence call from agent1 it is failing ?

based on the components involved we can collect the logs.

Regards,

Sasikumar.

Hi Sas,

Thanks for your reply. Apparently the problem was resolved yesterday. The call flow which I was testing as below.

Post Routed Call

At IVR

Agent 1 --> Unified Communications Manager -->CUBE(SP) --> CUSP -> Unified CVP --> CUSP -> VXML GW

At agent

Agent 1 --> Unified Communications Manager -->CUBE(SP) --> CUSP -> Unified CVP --> CUSP -> CUBE(SP) --> Unified Communications Manager --> Agent 2

CUSP was failing to respond due to their wasn't a route created. After digging further I got to know this and I added the route and it started working.

Regards,

Sadashiv