Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transfer to IVR campaign fails in UCCE 10.5

Hi guys,

I have a problem with a "Transfer to IVR" campaign in UCCE 10.5.

I have a "Transfer to agents" campaign working fine but I can't manage the other one. In "Transfer to IVR" campaign the customer is called but the dialer does not transfer the call to IVR when the call is answered.

As far as I found on this forum I have to do a Translation Route between MR PG and VRU, but I wasn't able to find a good doc to follow.

I configured one Translation Route as in the following picture but the router return "Labels = 0".

The router log:

22:59:45:266 rb-rtr Trace: (64 x 0 : 0 0) NewCall: CID=(151270,312), DN=1234, ANI=0XXXXXXXXX, CED=, RCID=5002, MRDID=1, CallAtVRU=1, OpCode=0.
22:59:45:266 rb-rtr Trace:     RCKSeqNum=-1, NIC_DN=.
22:59:45:266 rb-rtr Trace: CallType(5013, 118): Init CT_SL_Timer: Threshold(20 + 2)..
22:59:45:267 rb-rtr Trace: (64 x 0 : 0 0) RouteComplete:.
22:59:45:267 rb-rtr Trace:     Route: CID=(151270,312), Labels=0.
22:59:45:267 rb-rtr Trace: CallType(5013, 118): Deleting CT_SL_Timer..
22:59:45:267 rb-rtr Trace: (64 x 0 : 0 0) Dialog sending release call message to Routing Client ID(5002)..
22:59:45:267 rb-rtr Trace: (64 x 0 : 0 0) Deleting Dialog..

The call hangs in Translation Route to VRU step:

Any idea where can be the problem in this scenario?

Any help will be highly appreciated,

Cristian

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

In Translation route configuration I see

1. your route is associated with a service which is configured with MRPG.Change it to VRU PG.

2. In your case the routing client for label is CCM PG, change it to MRPG. I m attaching the screenshot from my lab. hope it will help you.

View solution in original post

configure translation route on VRU PG, and label should go back to MR PG.

the label will finally sent to dialer and then to Voice gateway.

have a dialpeer for the same label on VG who is connected to Dialer, and point to to CUCM Route point.

the Route point will be also trigger on IP IVR and will have TR application associated with it. and finally the label sent to MR PG will come as DNIS on IVR PG.

this is how you will complete the Translation route.

its all round robin :)

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

Sip Dialer or SCCP?

SIP Dialer.

and are you using CVP or IP IVR for your VRU treatment?

Hi,

The solution is based on UCCE 10.5 with IP IVR and SIP Dialer in a virtual environment.

Thanks,

Cristian

In Translation route configuration I see

1. your route is associated with a service which is configured with MRPG.Change it to VRU PG.

2. In your case the routing client for label is CCM PG, change it to MRPG. I m attaching the screenshot from my lab. hope it will help you.

Ok. Thank you for your answers.

It started to run but I have now another question: how can I configure this in a HA scenario with 2 IVRs. I only have one Route Point for Transfering to IVR in Campaign configuration.

You can do HA in Translation route node itself.

check if the Pg is online and truks idle >0 on consider if of translation route, if the condition doesn't satisfy choose another route for peer IVR.

Thank you all for your help.

Now everything works as it should.

configure translation route on VRU PG, and label should go back to MR PG.

the label will finally sent to dialer and then to Voice gateway.

have a dialpeer for the same label on VG who is connected to Dialer, and point to to CUCM Route point.

the Route point will be also trigger on IP IVR and will have TR application associated with it. and finally the label sent to MR PG will come as DNIS on IVR PG.

this is how you will complete the Translation route.

its all round robin :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: