Views
Helpful
Replies

Transfer to IVR in Outbound Campaign does not work

Ccoria1989
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am configuring an outbound predictive campaign and I need when no agents are available the customer should be transfer to my IVR, but when the call is transferred it is dropped.

When I check the debugs of the gateway I found  "Busy User" disconnected cause 17. 

I hope you can help me with this issue.

UCCE 9.0(2)

CUCM 9.1

GW 2921

My script to Transfer to IVR is like this:

My campaign configuration is like this:

Regards.

22 Replies 22

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

Can You also post Picture of Your Campaign Purpose Page?

are the calls hitting IVR routing Scripts?

regards

Chintan

Hi Chintan 

I posted a Picture of mu Campaign Purpose Page and yes, the calls are hitting IVR routing script.

Campaign_Purpose

Regards.

Hi,

Looks like your Dialer is set up correctly, but Translation route to VRU is failing.

Are you using CVP or IP IVR, and how is the traanslation routing flow?

If you are using CVP, can you try with using Send to VRU node also, if it set up correctly.

regards

Chintan

Hi Chintan

I am sorry for my late answer.

I am using CVP, I am not an expert with translation routes.

I added the send to VRU node but call fails again.

Regards.

making send to VRU work is bit tricky,

you need to have understanding of how call flows in comprehensive call flow model and network VRUs.

below are few article, that will help you on how to successfully configure  send to VRU, and troubleshoot.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-customer-voice-portal-901/116178-technote-cvp-00.html

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/126161/send-vru-v02pdf

Regards

Chintan

~ please rate if helpful

I understand but Outbound uses MR_PG for that I can´t use "Send to VRU" I need to use Translation Route to VRU but when I use that the call is dropped.

MR_PG is a VRU type 2

Regards.

Are you using SIP dialer or SCCP dialer?

You can use Send to VRU for Transfer to IVR campaign, its documented outbound option guide.

based on dialer deployment type, transfer to IVR call flow changes so lets start from scratch.

Regards,

Chintan

Hi Chintan

I am using SIP dialer.

Regards

Ok, have you configured your Dialer to Handle TR Label which comes as a response through MR PG, for Translation routing request?

look at below. how your dialer is configured to handle label? what is flow ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Modification of Local Static Route File

The SIP Dialer installation process installs an empty template file named DNPHost in the \icm\customerInstanceName\Dialer directory. This file defines the static route mappings of a dialed number wildcard pattern to the IP address or host name with which an agent phone or CTI Route point is registered. For each static route you wish to define, enter a row in this file in the following format:

wildcard pattern, IP address or host name, description 

Examples:

7?????, 10.86.227.144, transferring outbound calls to agent extensions 
86! , 10.86.227.186, for CTI Route Points on CUCM node1 
4?????, gambino.cisco.com, transfer to IVR campaign 

For single gateway deployments, the SIP Dialer reads the static routing info from DNPHost and uses the information from the file to construct the SIP REFER message. If the SIP Dialer is setup to support a voice gateway, the SIP Dialer loads DNPHost, ensures that it has valid routing entries, and sends an alarm if the file does not exist or is invalid.

See the installed DNPHost file template for additional information about its use.

regards

Chintan

Hi Chintan

I modified the DNPHost like this:

9000,    172.16.4.112,    transferring outbound calls to CTI Route Points on CUCM node1

But the call is dropped when is transferred to the IVR.

Regards.

I think you are not clear on translation route

let me try to elaborate steps you can follow for SIP dialer transfer campaign.

1. dialer initiates call to customer,and no agents are available.
2. dialer initiates transfer to IVR campaign, initiates route request on configured DN(this will be for MR PG) in Skill Group selection tab in campaign configuration.
3. DN on MR PG runs scheduled script for the call type.
4. Script executes Translation route to VRU node
(

translation route configuration is complex, look at the screen shot attached.
it is configured for destination Trunk Group(Group of CVP peripheral) where your call is supposed to land.

look at the label node:

this is the label will be passed back to you routing client for temporary destination, in your case it should go to MR PG.
look at Peripheral target, it is the DNIS expected  when translation routed call arrives on destined peripheral and and asks instruction to ICM.

then ICM will be able to match the call and resume its routing script.
)

5. tr label is returned back to MR PG. and MR PG forwards it to dialer.
6. dialer looks at its DNP host file, and finds the gateway where this label is supposed to go. (this will be SIP refer which dialer will initiate)
7.gateway matches its dial-peer for the label and sends a call to configured destination target. in your case it will be CVP configured as a peripheral target.
8. under CVP call server configuration, under ICM tab, this DNIS has to configured as TR routed DNIS. look at attached.

after all this configuration are in place, your translation route should work perfectly and your call is said to be routed to CVP.

Regards

Chintan

Hi Chintan 

My Translation Route to VRU is very similar but the calls are failing.

I attached my tr configuration.

I am sorry for the inconveniences.

Regards.

No issues.

just check if this label is reaching to CVP first. edit DNPhost file to send this pattern to Voice gateway and configure Voice Gateway to send call to CVP by configuring proper Dial-peer. check your CVP logs, dialer logs and MR pg logs for what is happening to label. also attach the same so i can also look at them.

regards

Chintan

Hi Chintan

I checked my CVP logs, dialer logs and MR PG logs but I did not find the reason that my transfer to ivr does not work.

I found the next on my dialer logs:

dialer-baDialer Trace: Transferring Customer port: 009, to abandon route point: [9000] 
dialer-baDialer Trace: (CPORT) SetState, port: 009, state: GET_TARGET 
dialer-baDialer Trace: MRTask::ProcessNewTaskFailureEvent: Received NACK for NEW_TASK
DialogueID=5, SendSeqNo=1, ReasonCode=Unknown routing problem 
dialer-baDialer Trace: (PDD) MR Target Acquisition Failed for port: 009, state: GET_TARGET, reason: 209 

I set "debug ccsip messages" and "debug voice ccapi inout" but I never see the "SIP REFER" to DN 9000.

In my CVP logs I never see the DN 9000.

I attached my CVP logs, dialer logs, MR_PG logs and my DNPHost file.

20.20.20.2 is my Voice Gateway.

The call was at 14:57.

I hope you can help me to find my error.

Regards.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: