Views
Helpful
Replies

Transfer to IVR in Outbound Campaign does not work

Ccoria1989
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am configuring an outbound predictive campaign and I need when no agents are available the customer should be transfer to my IVR, but when the call is transferred it is dropped.

When I check the debugs of the gateway I found  "Busy User" disconnected cause 17. 

I hope you can help me with this issue.

UCCE 9.0(2)

CUCM 9.1

GW 2921

My script to Transfer to IVR is like this:

My campaign configuration is like this:

Regards.

22 Replies 22

there are some confusing configuration.

1. the Dialed number for IVR campaign is 9000 and the same label you are passing back to dialer for Translation route, this can confuse dialer on what to do. you can change that.

2. In DNPhost you are transferring pattern 9000 to CUCM(CTI RP).

why? you have to transfer it to VG and Voice gateway will match CVP based on Dial-peer. 

so you need understand flow first.

i am also going to try this in my lab , and will try to produce result you are looking for.

regards

Chintan

Hi Chintan

Thank you very much for your  help. If you want you can check my config in my lab.

Regards.

i am currently goin through Outbound option guide 9.0(4) and i am going to try sip dialer and will try your prototype as well.

regards

Chintan

thank you Chintan, I am reading the Outbound Option Guide but I don't find any new.

I hope you can help me.

Regards.

Dear Chintan, 

i am facing a probem while configuring IVR campaign. result of the set up is that i am getting call in the number specified in the contact list, but not able to hear any IVR prompt since the call is failing at SendToVRU node. 

i had configured almost everything as specified in the guide except trunk as you mentioned in the previous post. 

1. configured the DNP host file with my lable 1515 and point to CVP server

2. in CVP , configured the static routing for 15> to vxml server group. 

but i couldnt see the call traces in CVP. but i am hearing CVP error tone. 

3. in VXML gateway , configured the dialpeer with incoming numer 15T with bootstrap. 

below is the rtr traces

22:53:29:727 ra-rtr Trace: (18616 x 0 : 0 0) NewCall: CID=(151292,29366599), DN=7673, ANI=07701105437, CED=, RCID=5009, MRDID=1, CallAtVRU=1, OpCode=0

22:53:29:727 ra-rtr Trace: (18616 x 0 : 0 0) Customer (1) has no valid network vru defined - using default.

22:53:29:727 ra-rtr Trace: (18616 x 0 : 0 0) Customer (1) has no valid network vru defined - using default.

22:53:29:727 ra-rtr Trace: (18616 x 0 : 0 0) Correlation id for dialog is (8438).

22:53:29:727 ra-rtr Trace: (18616 x 8438 : 0 0) TransferToVRU: Label=1515, CorID=8438, VRUID=5000, RCID=5009

22:53:29:727 ra-rtr Trace: (18616 x 8438 : 0 0) TransferConnect sent. Dialog pending.

22:53:49:504 ra-rtr Trace: (18616 x 8438 : 0 0) Dialog timed out callstate is :(1).

22:53:49:504 ra-rtr Trace: (18616 x 8438 : 0 0) Dialog resuming (Script Node timed out.) status (2)

22:53:49:504 ra-rtr Trace: (18616 x 8438 : 0 0) RouteComplete:

22:53:49:504 ra-rtr Trace:      Route: CID=(151292,29366599), Labels=0

22:53:49:504 ra-rtr Trace: (18616 x 8438 : 0 0) Dialog sending release call message to Routing Client ID(5009).

22:53:49:505 ra-rtr Trace: (18616 x 8438 : 0 0) Deleting Dialog.

any idea where i went wrong?

Regards,

Shalid K.C

Hi , 

I figure out the issue and my IVR campaign worked. but not satisfied since the call is not continues as the same call. few queries which came in my mind during the analysis.

The dialer dialed the number from the contact list, it went through CUBE and reach the customer. The DN in dialer routing client [DN given in the campaing Skill group selection area] scheduled the IVR Campaign routing script, SendToVRU node send the label back to Dialer Routing Client,

The dialer call went to CUBE (i am sure it doesn't look in to the DNP host file, but in the Dialer Registry i can see the CUBE IP address). in CUBE  created a dial peer which route the call to CVP. 

since i am not sure how I can route the call as same call ((is there anything to do with DNIS in the CVP )), i configured a dialed number String in ICM with this label and call the IVR campaign script again. 

the call works pretty well. but i am sure this is not the way IVR campaign works. 

So basically i have two quesion if any one can help me to understand it better

1.  how the dialer works here without DNP host file

2. how I can treat it as same and single call

so please anyone can tell how it get works to route the call from dailer routing client to CVP with out using translation route to VRU?

where i missed 

Regards,

Shalid K.C

Got it.

You have the call just disconnecting ending on the dialer because you are sending the label back.

Send to VRU will not work in this, you have to translation routing.

but before that something on DNP:

DNP host file is used when dialer has to respond to invites coming to it.

dialer will look into host file and reply with refer message to requester.

int not necessary to use this label.

you can do Translation routing without DNP also.

what you can do is:

set up translation route for CVP PG.

where a label will go back to MR PG say 1000

and it will be peripheral target on CVP service.

once the label 1000 goes to MR PG, it will pass to dialer and dialer will send refer message to VG for the label

now have a dial-peer on VG for Dest pattern 1000 and point to CVP call server for which you configured translation routing.

under CVP call server ICM tab, add 1000 as Translation routing DNIS and do save and deploy.

thats if you have everything placed correctly your Translation routing works, and now you have call on CVP.

now you can do send to VRU and it will work.

try it

Ccoria1989
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Chintan

Thank you very much for your  help. If you want you can check my config in my lab.

Regards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: