Views
Helpful
Replies

Trigger an IVR Campaign based on a Notification-UCCE 10.5

George Michaell
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Experts,

We have a requirement that based on a notification (An Email or any other way of notification that certain service is down), need to trigger an IVR campaign that calls a pre defined list of numbers and update that XYZ service is down.

Second scenerio that a customer calls and it lands on an ICM Script and customer enters a DTMF that triggers an IVR Campaign which updates everyone on the list that XYZ service is down and also speaks out  the DTMF digits entered.

Please update me on both scenerios how are they possible with a CVP based deployment.

Regards,

A.R

3 Replies 3

Personally, I wouldn't use the dialer for this. I would look at something like Twilio/Plivo/Tropo to easily and cheaply accomplish this, specially if the calling list is hard set. You can probably get this going using one of the above providers in less than 8 hours.

david

customer is willing to spend any money for it , so any way we can achieve something similar to it.

Actually the Telco customer wants to make a call to the support team automatically, in case any telco site is down.

Pranjol Saikia
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Abdullah,

Are you open to 3rd party application developers to solve the above problem/application request.

If yes,then please contact me at pranjol.s@parsec-tech.com.