cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Troubleshooting SQL with UCCX 8?

trainedloser
Level 1
Level 1

Is there an easy way to troubleshoot the database subsystem with UCCX8. I can get the JTDS driver installed, put in my string, but all it tells me is "Failed." Is ther a way to find the error message or a log that shows me why this is failing. I have no idea what to change because i cannot figure out why it is failing.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Use dbvisualizer or SQuirreL SQL client for debugging. It will give you more useful information.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

dconstantino
Level 4
Level 4

Couple of things to think about.

Make sure that user name and password are local accounts with SQL access and not AD accounts. I could not get an AD account to work I suspect it is because of the box being Linux and the fields in UCCX will not accept a \ . I have heard you can try a / because it is linux but have not done that. Also the DOC is wrong for the jdbc driver use JDTS 1.2.5 or later. 3.0 is not supported as far as I know but it works.

Thanks for the quick response, i'm definitely using 1.2.5. I am also using an active directory account, i will try to setup and use a local account and see if it works. The hard part is finding a darned maintenance window.

Use dbvisualizer or SQuirreL SQL client for debugging. It will give you more useful information.

Thank you sir, DbVisualizer works perfect !!