cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TTS loquendo with UCCX

Augusto Garcia
Level 1
Level 1

I have an implementation of a UCCX 8.5 and loquendo server for TTS. In the configuration of TTS server on the UCCX (subsystems->MRCP TTS->MRCP TTS Servers) I can see the loquendo server as "REACHABLE" but i've made a script to test it and I'm not hearing anything (printscreen of script attached).

Can somebody help me on this? Is there a configuration that I'm missing on the UCCX or if somebody has made this integration before, is there a configuration on the Loquendo server that I should look at?

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Augusto,

Yes, if its not listed in the comp matrix it won't be supported.

Thanks,

Anand

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Augusto,

Please check if you have selected the TTS server in UCCX Admin->System parameters page and see if this helps.

I presume that you have verified that your current TTS server is in the below comp matrix,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/crscomtx.pdf

Thanks,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Yes, it is selected in the system parameters.

I havent seen that matrix, but now that I took a look I couldn't find information about loquendo, actually when I configured the UCCX I created a new Provider because Loquendo was not listed in the options.

Can it be that it is not supported?

Best regards

Hi Augusto,

Yes, if its not listed in the comp matrix it won't be supported.

Thanks,

Anand

Augusto Garcia
Level 1
Level 1

I got it to work! I needed to change some configurations on the loquendo server, it should be in mrcpv1 and u-law, the default is a-law for the loquendo. Also check the languages and that's it, works fine with the UCCX.

Hello!

What configurations changes did you do on the loquendo server?

It just has to be working on mrcpv1 and u-law

MRCPv1 is configured on installation and u-law in the administration window

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: