Views
Helpful
Replies

TUP.ini file error

dan_gudila
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have UCCX version 8.5(1)  with CUCM 8.5,I tryed to install CAD client but a got this issue:

"TUP.ini file on the server is missing a critical value for the Call Center Language",

please help  with any advice.We gol is migrate UCCX 5.0 to UCCX 8.5.

Many thanks in advance,

Dan.

4 Replies 4

Walter Solano
Level 7
Level 7
Hello Dan

You can try to change language settings on uccx and performed a system reboot, then once again installed the CAD client configuration.

j.mcpherson777
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I also have UCM 8.5.1.10000-26 and UCCX 8.5.1 which are compatible according to the CRS compatibility matirx.  However, when I run the CET tool, I also get a similar error shown below.  If anyone has ANY ideas on how to resolve this, please reply. Thank you very much in advance.

JM

"The TUP.ini file on the server is missing a critical value for the bundle."

The language parameter is missing from TUP.ini file that is used by CAD installer.

You need to configure the language parameter again and there are two options to do this:

1) Change the language on the server and reboot; ex (change from english to spanish then reboot then change back to english and reboot).

2) open a case with TAC and they can do this via "remote access".

The post above was for the language error for the bundle error the TUP file is missing the bundle type for example ENH or PRE and this has nothing to do with the language error i posted the answer for above this one requires a case with TAC or a rubuld of the server as you cannot re-install licenses nor add the missing feild with a workaround as mentioned above unless you have not installed the license files yet.