cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE 10.5 LAA Skill Group and RONA

Cory M.
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Script where I have calls going in to a LAA to a SKill Group A and then go to a LAA to Skill Group A and B.

The scenario I am running into is say I have 3 Agents. 2 Ready in Skill Group Test_VoIP_SG_A and 1 Ready in Test_VoIP_SG_B. The call will of course route to the Agent 2 in the Test_VoIP_SG_A group, but the behavior I am seeing is that if Agent 2 does not answer and RONA the call. The call will then exit on the X on the LAA Node (3973) and will go to the next LAA Node (3972) and will end up routing to Agent 3 out of the B Skill Group. Ideally we want to have the call route to all the agents in Test_VoIP_SG_A before routing to an agent in Test_VoIP_SG_B. Below is the script and scenario details:

8-6-2019 8-11-13 AM.jpg

Test_VoIP_SG_A
Agent 1 --- Ready for 1 Min
Agent 2 --- Ready for 2 Min

Test_VoIP_SG_B
Agent 3 --- Ready for 3 Min

My question is what is the best way to setup this ICM script so that if someone RONA in the A group that the call will still go to Agents in the A Group before going to someone in the B group?

My initial thought was to do a if node and do something like SkillGroup.Test_VoIP_SG_A.LongestAvailable>=1 and route the calls back to just the A group if there are A group reps ready to take the call. 

Solution.jpg

1 Reply 1

Senthil Kumar Sankar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

You are using the Select Node, the Call will go the the X path only after the 2nd attempt failure.

With Target Requery in a Label, Route Select, or Select node, if the router fails to route to a target node, a second attempt is made. If the failure occurs a second time, then the router continues from the failure path in the node.

First i would say check if the 2nd attempt is made to the Agent in the First LAA.

Even for some reason the 2nd attempt was not made and the Script took the X path of Select node, you still have the SG_A agent on top. It should have been delivered the the agent whoever available for longest time.

Then when its taking the X path, probably you can have an IF condition like (RequeryStatus>0) then route to SG_A and then to SG_B

Regards,

Senthil Kumar

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: