Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE 10.5 - Mystery Skillgroup question

Slackerou
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

This skill (CCM1.Cisco_Voice.default.49534) pops up in several reports with inbound and handled calls being pegged. Does not seem to be my system default skill as the peripheral number is not the typical 0 for default, and default skill should not have handled calls. On top of that this skill does not show up in Config Manager to be assigned to any agents. I do have outbound campaign option running in this environment, but this skill is a mystery to myself and my contact center reporting team.

Any ideas?

7 Replies 7

This is the default SG every agent is assigned to. It's generally used to attribute manual outbound calls to it, but it can be used as a last resort if a call can't be attributed to any other SG.

david

I tend to agree, but one doubt I have is based on Cisco's documentation that system defined default SG does not peg Handled Calls, in all my reports this SG is pegging inbound and handled calls.

I'd have to test, but perhaps those are calls when using agent specific nodes/routing (i.e. if you had a script that used the agent node, or agent to agent type node).

For agents showing inbound handled calls to that skill group, can you see if there's any scripting of that nature?

Still a bit hazy as cisco doc states "The default skill group has a peripheral number of 0" , but this skill the peripheral number is 16717 with a peripheral name of 000303495594, so it looks like a system generated but.....

Hi @Slackerou 

I also faced this in PCCE deployment. In UCCE > Configuration Manager > Agent > Skillgroup configuration part, what is the default skill group you have assigned to agent?

Even I had a same situation and to avoid, I kept same skill if the agent will be part of same skill OR ELSE we created another skill which will be common. We removed the default skill to avoid confusion in reporting.

regards,

Ritesh Desai

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai

System Defined is the default skill for most agents.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: