Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE 11 Agent Reskill Timeout

karen.brady1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Is there a setting in UCCE 11.x to allow you edit the default timeout settings for Agent Reskill URL ?

Thanks

K

11 Replies 11

Are you making a skill change and the tool is timing out? If that's the case, then there's something wrong with the tool or your DB, increasing the timeout setting is not going to solve your issue.

david

Hi David,

This is happening when the user is not using the Reskill URL.  

Just wondering if this is a setting, looks like 30mins, if this is the case, do you know where can this be changed in UCCE 11.x (registry key or config file on the server ?)

Thanks

K

If they are not using the reskill URL, then what URL are they using?

Hi David,

They are using the Agent Reskill URL.  They would use it, then go about other work tasks on other applications and then flick back to it.  They would like that it stays logged on/open for changes without having to logon after 30mins timeout.  

They do a lot of Reskilling which is a separate issue being addressed !!  Until logic is applied in the Routing scripts we have to allow the business continue with their current operation, which is using the Reskill URL as often as they like.  

This timesout after non-use/idle = 30mins .  My question is : is there a setting that this can be changed ?

Thanks

K

are you using CCEadmin web page to reskill the agents? since Agent reskill URL (https://ServerIPAddress/reskill) is deprecated in 10.5 itself.

Sasikumar,

They are using the new CCEAdmin webpage for v11.0(1).  They still refer (as I do!) to it as Reskiller though.

Thanks

K

Ok. If you are using cce-webadmin to do re-skill and if it fails, what is the exact error you are getting. can you paste the error screen shot here.

It is not failing. It is logging user out when page is not in use (idle) after ~ 30 mins. Is there a setting that can be changed to allow Idle time > 30 mins ?

Ok.. Now it makes clear. I don't think we have option to configure this value. i could see the below statement in 10.5 guide. The same should apply to 11.0 

"For security purposes, log out when you are finished using the Agent Re-skilling Tool. Select the Log Out link at the top-right of the page. This action returns you to the Login page. Sessions also time-out automatically after 30 minutes of inactivity. If your session ended due to inactivity, you are prompted to login again to resume using the tool."

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_10_5_1/Administration/UCCE_BK_S0A920A1_00_ucce-administration-guide/UCCE_BK_S0A920A1_00_ucce-administration-guide_chapter_0100.html

I cannot see this reference in v11.0 Admin guide.  Can you help me find the relevant for UCCE v11.0 ?  

Hi Karen

Did you solve this problem? Can you share the solution? I am with the same situation. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: