Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE 12.5(1) - LocalQTime always 0

CoDeC
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we have UCCE 12.5(1) and we have always the field LocalQTime of the table Termination_Call_Detail to 0. I know the field RouterQueueTime from the table Route_Call_Detail (and have values different to 0 when the call is queued).

we still use Skillgroups for queue and route the calls.

From the Database Schema handbook,

- LocalQTime: During its duration, a call can be queued to multiple answering resources (for example, a trunk, voice port, skill group, etc.). LocalQTime includes time the call spent queued to any of these resources.

- RouterQueueTime: Number of seconds the call was held in the CallRouter queue.

what it is the correct way for get the time that the calls was queued?

thanks

regards,

--

Alberto

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi David,

thanks for you answer. you are right, but we had a development that used LocalQTime. I have found the root cause that LocalQTime was 0. I run the PG Setup again and I have checked the option Queue Reporting on VRU pims.

regards

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

I've always always used RouterQueueTime. You get this information also in script editor which is why it's so widely used.

david

Hi David,

thanks for you answer. you are right, but we had a development that used LocalQTime. I have found the root cause that LocalQTime was 0. I run the PG Setup again and I have checked the option Queue Reporting on VRU pims.

regards

Awesome, that you shared the solution. Glad you figured it out.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: