cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE 7.5 HDS (ICMDBA v/s Registry)

jpsweeney77
Level 4
Level 4

Has anyone else noticed a mismatch between what is showing in the Retain column in ICMDBA Space Used Summary v/s what is actually set in the registry? I am looking at two different 7.5 systems (7.5.7 and 7.5.8) that are both not reflecting the actual retention values in the registry. This was not an issue prior to upgrading from 7.2.7.

2 Replies 2

andrea.pace
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ipsweeney,

I'm experiencing your issue too...

My UCCE version is 8.5.3.

The problem is that the system uses the retain visualized in ICMDBA and not the value in the registry. So we lost one month of data for all Skill Groups!!

Have you resolved the issue?? Can I update the ICR_Spaceused??

I realize that two years are a lot of time...

thanks anyhow,

Andrea

Hi to all,

I've verified that the purging of t_Skill_Group_Interval is based on registry key ...\Recovery\Purge\Retain\Interval\AgentSkillGroup insteed of ...\Recovery\Purge\Retain\Interval\SkillGroup.

All the other of mismatches between ICMDBA Space Used Summary and registry key values are on tables purged by SQL DTS and so are not important (and are always values of incorrect keys). The unique real probem is on t_Skill_Group_Interval: I was forced to set the Interval\AgentSkillGroup registry key for both tables. So I cannot have different retain values for t_Agent_Skill_Group_Interval and t_Skill_Group_Interval. I believe this is a little bug in replication.exe process.

Andrea