cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE 7.5 IVR Based Campaign SCCP Dialer

cse_osama
Level 1
Level 1

I will appreciate if some one can Share IVR Based Campaign SCCP Dialer configuration Step By Step 

4 Replies 4

Here's the outbound option guide that goes through the steps but you realize that the product has been out of any type of sale/support/end of life for many many years, right?

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/outbound_option/outboundoption7_5/installation/guide/icm75otb.pdf

Yes It is End of Every Thing However it is on our Production

I have Configured Every Thing in The IVR Based Campaign However The translation Route To VRU is not working with me 

So Kindly can you share with us the configuration Example for configuring translation Route To VRU in SCCP Dialer According to Call Flow 

You might have better luck if you include screenshots of what you have configured, as well as more information (i.e. I'm assuming this is CVP, where do you see it fail, any error messages, etc.).

I attached some of the configuration and CTI Route point Created on CM and associated with ICM User 

The Calls fails when it hits translation Route to VRU when monitoring the script 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: