Announcements
Views
Helpful
Replies
Nguyen Quang Son
Beginner

UCCE 7.5 Silent Monitoring for only primary supervisor

Hi all,

We currently activate Silent Monitoring for our UCCE platform 7.5 using BIB and CCM based deployment.

I'd like to enable the feature for only the team primary supervisor. Meaning the same supervisor, if configured as secondary for a different team, can not monitor calls of members from that team.

Can someone please give me a hint?

Thank in advance,

Best Regards,

4 REPLIES 4
geoff
Advocate

If it was CTIOS you could remove the button, recompile and deploy that Supervisor Desktop. But I guess you have CAD.

If it was the Cisco Agent Desktop you could create a workflow, remove a button (make it invisible), and assign this workflow to agents who did not require the function.

Not sure about CSD. I know you can remove buttons for everyone (we removed the one for Dynamic Reskilling) but I can't recall if you get the ability to do more.

Regards,

Goeff

Hi again Geoff,

Thanks for your rapid reply.

However, creating new dedicated workflow will literally remove the button for the supervisor, thus disable him to monitor all agent. That's not really what I want to do.

For ex, A is primary supervisor for team 1 and secondary supervisor for team 2. I want to enable A to monitor only members from team 1.

What do you think ?

Best Regards,

Not possible unless you build some sort of middleware to check agent to supervisor relationships and even with that, not sure how you would intercept the monitoring.

david

Hi David, thanks for participating.

I suppose we can create a partition/monitogin CSS for each team and assign to the desire supervisors.

However, this solution is quite heavy labour to us considering the actual configuration.

Forgot to mention, we're using CAD, CSD 7.5(1)

@Geoff: I'm wondering how can you enable/disable the CSD buttons? I only manage to modify CAD from the Cisco Adminitrator Desktop.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Create
Recognize Your Peers
Content for Community-Ad