Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE 8.5.2 Outbound Option SIP IVR Campaign AMD Terminate Tone Detection

Hi,

I am having some issue with a SIP IVR dialer detecting voicemail terminate tone, the BEEP sound.

It works perfectly on most of service provider's VM system and can detect the beep as beginning of VM without problem. However for a specific mobile phone SP in Canada, their VM tone is different from others, and you can easily tell the difference by hearing them. In this case Dialer cannot detect it.

I have a TAC opened. I am just wondering if anyone here would have a suggestion or workaround?

So far I have tried couple things but Cisco dialer really does not provide too many options on this specific feature. I have tried disabling the terminate tone detection and that made some calls even worse.

Another big issue related to this, and more or less appears to be a bug to me is: when Dialer detects VM but could not detect terminate tone, it will not leave a message in the VM however still closes that dialer records with result of "12", which is Voicemail.

Any suggestion? Thanks so much in advance.

Robin

8 Replies 8

Chuck Smith
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever get this resolved? Having a similar issue with certain voicemail systems detecting the termination tone.

Yes, it had been confirmed by Cisco as bug and a DSP firmware ES was released to this customer. I was also advised by Cisco that this ES will be rolled into 15.1(3)T4, targeted for CCO availability on 6/5/12.

Did the provide a BUG ID for it? That would help a lot. Might have to get an ES done.

Surprisingly I was not provided with bug ID. However the ES fixed the problem.

Mind sharing that DSP file? cesmith@presidio.com

Any chance you can share the TAC case ID or the DSP file they provided as the fix so I can test it?

Hi, I thought I had sent you the DSP firmware on Feb 17,2012 to cesmith@presidio.com. It did not work for you? That would be the firmware fixed our problem. Anyhow, the case number is SR 620068785, you may want to follow up with TAC.

Actually you did. I had to go back to my email archive to find it. I didn't notice that this post was back from Feb. Thanks I will check with Cisco to see what the progress is on the bug too.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: