Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ucce 8.5 ip phone agent/ CTIOS Agent

Hello Guys.

I need help please!  I am planning to work with IPPA , in this moment I have worked CTI Toolkit Agent but is necessary to login with one agent with ip phone only, what is necessary to add/configure to activate the ip phone agent ? I need to work both type of agent CTI Toolkit agent and IPPA, no same agent the phone and agent id are different.

can anyone help me?

Thanks

4 Replies 4

jpsweeney77
Level 4
Level 4

You will need CAD in order to run IPPA. CAD and CTIOS can coexist but you will have to purchase CAD licenses.

Hello

Thanks for your reply. I found this:

CTIOS Agent licenses are called Premium licenses and allow a user to utilize CAD/IPPA or CTIOS (in the case of versions 7.5 and 8.0):

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/downloads/partner/WWChannels/technology/ipc/downloads/CCBU_ordering_guide.pdf

Best Regards

I can't speak to the licenses purchases per se but I can tell you that you'll still need CAD Server installed on your CUCM Agent PG. Unlike CTIOS Server, CAD will need to license files applied.

rbblue234
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Santiago,

I'm taking your question as you are looking for an answer as to how too enable the login via the phone feature.  This is done in call manager on the phone (device) page.  You would select Subscribe/Unsubscribe service in the releated links drop down menue.  From there, you would select your configured agent login / logout configured for UCCX.

Hopefully i did not completly miss your question.