Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE 8 Persistent Variables

boyd.lynn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've got a live system and a lab system both running UCCE 8.0(3)

Due to a fault that was reported after the upgrade to 8.0(3) I have noticed that the Peripheral Variables are not being stored in the Logger database Peripheral_Variable table. By trial and error I have discovered that this can be rectified by changing the following Registry value on the Logger

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\ICM\cus01\LoggerA\Logger\CurrentVersion\HistoricalData\Persistent

Has anybody else come accroos this problem? What could have caused the Regisrty value to be incorrect on both systems?

3 Replies 3

I would just open a TAC case with Cisco just to ensure this is not a bug.

david

anwar ahmed
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have just upgraded UCCE 7.5 to version 8.0.3 per following sequence

1. Upgraded Roggers (HA) to version 8.0.3

2. PG (CTI + CTIOS) to version 8.0.3 and CAD to version 8.0.1a -----------> I have reverted back PG to previous version 7.5 due to the issue with translation route failure during call transfer to csutomer queue

Current Version of UCCE

1. Ropggers (HA) - Version 8.0.3

2. PG (CTI + CTIOS + CAD)  to version 7.5

CallManager Version: 7.1.3

IVR Version: 7.0

Can you share your experience with new UCCE version 8.0.3 for any issues if you have.

Anwar Ahmed

shirpati
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In a fresh install of 8.0.1 the registry key is set to 0 by default.

So if the customer had changed this to 1 and it some how got  changed back to 0 you could check the rcv logs to see if you get any  further clues

If someone has manualy changed it you would see something similar as below

20:02:59 Registry changed with Data = 0 for Value = Variable and Key = HistoricalData\Persistent.

20:03:11 Trace: 12% of the available log space is used in XXX_sideA database.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: