Helpful
Replies

UCCE 8.x CED node failing after GD string - no entry

cherilynn1030
Level 1
Level 1

good morning all

Client is on 8.x

What I have is a GD string, to capture 1 digit for caller entered digits.

upon no entry, the CED node is failing, even though I have a "none" option to allow for this.

Any thoughts on why the CED node is failing?

3 Replies 3

jpsweeney77
Level 4
Level 4

I believe this is 'working as designed' if memory serves. I would venture to guess your call is falling out of the failure leg of the GD microapp. What I have done in the past is set CED equal to -1 when this occurs and subsequently check for -1 in your CED node. I can't remember all of the details around the hows/whys but I do recall this being a functional solution.

**Edit.. i THINK what was happening is that if there was no entry in the GD microapp it would take the previous value of CED and write it back into CED. What value are you actually getting in CED for these calls?

I'm failing out the CED node.  Right before we upgraded to 8.x the script worked fine.  (having the 'none' catch in the CED node worked)....

I'm wondering if we have a bug...

Hmm.. I must be thinking of something else. Just out of curiosity though, what is actually in the CED if you query for the value in RCD?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: