Helpful
Replies

UCCE 9 ICM ECC variables can't map to CVP

bo liu
Level 4
Level 4

someone help me...

i config UCCE 9.0

creat some ECC variables like user.microapp.ToExtVXML \ user.microapp.input_type and so on.

but when i use this ECC in ICM script the CVP can not receive the variables

user.microapp.FromExtVXML=[null, null, null, null] user.microapp.ToExtVXML=[null, null, null, null, null]

Script: 'GS,Server,V' defaulting to use local VXMLServer as 'user.microapp.media_server' is not defined 

user.microapp.caller_input=

6 Replies 6

bo liu
Level 4
Level 4

the same config i use in UCCE8 is work fine

e ....i restart the CVP PG....

the CVP can work fine.....

is too strange

oabulaban
Level 1
Level 1

i personally found that whenever u install and configure a new cvp solution, u need to make 1 call, then restart cvp, then it will work :)

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Today i experienced a similar  issue.

I changed user.microapp.ToExtVXML ECC variable Array size from 4 to 5. when making a call to my sample application I got an error in call server  " VXML server No session error (44)". Found that  user.microapp.ToExtVXML[0] ECC is null, ICM is not passing Application name to CVP.

then I followed your advice and Cycle CVP PG. I was able to send ECC variables between CVP and ICM.  Please explain me why we need to cycle PG and what is happening so that ECC variables are passing between ICM and CVP

My assumption is that the configuration isn't really updated in memory until a restart happens.

david

This is still true for CVP 10.5(1)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: