cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE 9 instance - Domain Manager issue

Chris7
Level 1
Level 1

I just need to reinstall a PG-B and an AW-HDS-B, the side A is works fine and Rogger-B too. When i tried add the instance at side B, I see this error: Necessary Security Groups do not exist for instance ucce9. Please Run Domains Manager to fix this issue before adding instance ucce9. Then I open the Domain Manager i see an error and a question to fix, i accept click YES and fix, but when I return to the websetup, I still can not create the instance, the same error. Anyone know this problem?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

For some reason the security groups at the Active Directory were set like Universal", now was changed to “Domain Local” according to the Cisco Staging guide and now works fine

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Could you please post the error that you received while running domain
manager ?

Does the domain user have the domain admin privileges?

hi dear,

This domain user have the privileges at the Cisco OU. The print attached, could you see please?

Thanks,

Chris

Hi ,

1. Make sure are you accesing : mstsc -c –f or mstsc /admin or mstsc /console

While accessing using mstsc you do not have privileges

1. Go to server manager and under group – add

Domain\administrator

Domain\cisco_icm_config

Domain\cisco_icm_setup

Domain\Facility \setup

1. Open ICM domain Manager under Facility config & Setup – add Domain \Administrator
  2. Open ICM domain Manager under Instance config & Setup –Add Domain \Administrator

Apply & save

Thanks & Regards,

S. Ramamoorhty 

Regards,
Ram.S

Hello. I'm accessing by mstsc /admin. I added these users to the administrator group, but I still get the same error. Any suggestion?

For some reason the security groups at the Active Directory were set like Universal", now was changed to “Domain Local” according to the Cisco Staging guide and now works fine

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: