Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Agent Priority within a skill group

Nissar Sulaiman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We are implementing a migration from Avaya Aura Contact Center (AACC) to Cisco UCCE.

I would like to know whether UCCE supports Agent Priority within a Skill Group. With Agent Priority we can minimize the number of calls presented to new (less skilled) Agents. 

I understand that UCCE supports Queue to Skill Group with a priority. However, this is a priority assigned to call, not Agents.

We have some limitation to implement precision queue, because we are worried whether Aspect WFM integration supports PQ. 

Best Regards,

Nissar 

6 Replies 6

Chavdar_Baramov
Level 1
Level 1

There is no such thing. You can use 2 skill groups like this: Less skill and Gurus and then go with Que to skill group - Gurus and in the success branch go with Que to skill group Less skill, after the success of Que to Less skill you have 2 options - queue script or wait timer (or some music) and than back to Que to Gurus.

Thanks Chavdar for the confirmation and suggestions.

Precision queuing is designed to do what you require.  Assigning different 'levels' to agents in the same group as such.  It sort of moves away from agent to skill group direct relationship.  

Agent 1 may be most skilled in selling cars  level5

Agent 2 less so level 3

Agent 3 trainee level 1

You then call to a group where agents must have a level 5

If no answer then include level 5 and 3 so the pool of agents get bigger

No answer include level 1 agents as well

I think however you can not drop the call out of the 'pool' 

Thanks for the suggestion.

What @iptuser said is 100% spot on. One more thing is that you also have the power to configure your PQ as most skilled/least skilled/longest available. So I believe that will do exactly what you're looking for without having to use skill groups.

david

Thanks David. We will implement the PQ based routing.