Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Agent State Trace temporary data

sohi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

There is a table/view named Agent_State_Trace in the UCCE database, which if configured to be on, gives us the entire details about the states the agents have been in. It is not recommended to enable this setting as this table could become very large quickly, so we don't have this turned on at the moment.

Now, there is a Workforce Management suite that we are using in conjunction with UCCE, which seems to have the data for the agent states for the current day. Since the Agent_State_Trace is not turned on, how is this possible?

Is there any temporary table which holds the data for the current day? Or is there something else that I am missing?

If anyone has any idea, please do reply. Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

They may have a feed/connection directly from your PG for instance and not using the HDS data. The different size PGs support different numbers of clients.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

They may have a feed/connection directly from your PG for instance and not using the HDS data. The different size PGs support different numbers of clients.

Hi bill.king1

Thanks for the response. Is there any link/resource that you can guide me to so that I can read further into it?

Sure, it is covered somewhat in the design guide, although there isn't a lot of information IMHO about it. Here's one of the links, but there are a couple references in it, not just this location:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_10_5_1/Design/Guide/UCCE_BK_UBCCA467_00_ucce-design-guide/UCCE_BK_UBCCA467_00_ucce-design-guide_appendix_010000.html#UCCE_RF_A2C3493C_00

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: