cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE and original dialled number capture

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

I have a script in UCCE which is assigned to individual DN's all sharing the same CTI RP

The requirement is for DN xxxx to be forwarded to CTI RP 5555, the script needs to capture the the original number xxxx, play the same single  prompt  but then place  the original DN in a label transfer out to CUCM.  I'm happy to capture the xxxx and assign it to a pv and the  Use that pv in the label. The issue I have is I'm assigning multiple DN's vai a translation pattern to the same CTI RP and so XXXX maybe 1234, 1290, 1278 etc. When I test this I only see the CTI RP in Finesse. I know UCCX had a step called original dialled number but does UCCE have this feature. I'm trying to have a single script for this  Agent's are involved 

The number of DN's could be in the 100's 

2 Replies 2

Slavik Bialik
Level 7
Level 7

I'm not fully understand what you wrote. Are you trying to catch to original calling number of the customer?

Did you try to use "Call.CallingLineID" ? And if so, what is the output when using it?

I'm not 100% following your issue, but maybe save the number you want to reference in a PV and then have the script look at that PV. That way it doesn't matter what happens to the call, that PV will always be the same.

david