Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE - ANI Based Routing and Multimedia Agents

Hi Guys

I just need your help to check if we can enable ANI based Routing on the UCCE based on the scenario below. Declare certain station numbers in the system example 10000,10001,10003 and when they dial the Call Center Main Line, Example 55555, their calls will be routed first to the Agents instead of other Stations calling the same number example - 10004 calls 55555.

Will be grateful if you can let me know what licence would be required to implement the same.

Regards

Adrian

4 Replies 4

Konstantin Vaksin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can assign Priority of the call according to certain parameters.

Higher priority of the call - faster it will be served

Kostia

Thanks a lot Konstantin.

Hey @AdrianKumar96345 

Yes, you can implement ANI based routing in UCCE. Generally you have 2 options:

1. Implement it on the ICM Script level - this solution I would treat for a small amount of ANI numbers taht will need to be taken for consideration. To do it - just add If block to the script and in the condition use Call.CallingLineId attribute which is the customer ANI  number. If the number matches the once that you provide - build a dedicated routing logic for it. Here you don't need to have any additional licenses.
  2. Implement it on the CVP level - I would use this solution if the list of numbers is high and they are stored in the database. Here in the script logic, you can use the ANI session variable to build the routing logic. When you exit CVP you need to pass back the info if the call should be treated special or in the normal way. In this scenario, VXML licenses for CVP are needed

At the end you can also consider changing the priority as suggested by @Konstantin Vaksin 

Marek
Web: https://gaman-gt.com

Thanks a lot Marek

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: