Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE call drop issue

Arjun Kamble
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Hope you all are doing well, I am working UCCE environment and I want to understand call drop issue and resolutions in different ways. Please provide call drop issue document or explanation by your experience.

Thank you in advance.

Arjun

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

UCCE is a complex environment and a call can be dropped on any number of components, i.e. ingress GW, CUSP, CVP, ICM, VXML, CUCM, phone, so understanding of how to troubleshoot each of the components is vital.  When is the call getting dropped, what do you hear? Is the call making it to GW, CUSP, CVP, ICM, etc?

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

UCCE is a complex environment and a call can be dropped on any number of components, i.e. ingress GW, CUSP, CVP, ICM, VXML, CUCM, phone, so understanding of how to troubleshoot each of the components is vital.  When is the call getting dropped, what do you hear? Is the call making it to GW, CUSP, CVP, ICM, etc?

Thanks Chris,

Sorry for late response, We are observing intermittent call drops when call is running with agent. So kindly suggest ways to resolve an issue

Hi, Hope you are doing good, Please help me provide steps to troubleshoot on Voice Gateway for now.

Slavik Bialik
Level 7
Level 7

You'll have to elaborate on the issue you're experiencing. UCCE has lots of components, and the issue can occur in every each one of them.

Please tell us about your deployment type, and I think we can try to help you.

Is the call get disconnected when it is in the IVR? or after the agent already picked up the call?

Sorry for late response Slavik, Calls are disconnecting after agent picked up. Apart from this help me troubleshooting steps from by debug cmd on voice gateways.

Thank you