Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Call flow based on IPIVR.

Hi,

can anyone Explain , UCCE call flow based on IPIVR.

the sequence of Devices is as follows-

Voice Gateway -- CUCM---

there will be 2 path from here

1) if agent available - VG-CUCM-CCMPG-ICM Call Router--CCMPG-CTISVR-Agent & Extension

2) in case agent not available - VG-CUCM-IPIVR-CUCM-CUCMPG--ICM Call Router--CCMPG-CTISVR-Agent & Extension.

Please help me and correct if I am wrong.

as per my flow i would need to send calls to IPIVR to play IVR Prompts or in case my agents is not available then need to send it on IPIVR.

Regards-

PK

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

actually, it depends. For instance, you can use postrouting or translation routing and the call flow would be different.

Actually, translation routing is the way to go, this ensures precise reporting.

So the call flow would be

VG→CUCM→ICM/CUCM PG PIM→ICM Call Router→Script→CUCM PG PIM && VRU PG PIM

And then let the script route the call to the agent if available (use Select→Skill Group nodes) plus use the Queue (to Skill Group) node followed by a loop including a reference to a VRU/IVR (External) script containing a recording and/or music.

Do you want to see a screenshot?

G.

View solution in original post

Hi,

attached. This is a very primitive script but should be sufficient.

Routing starts with node id 1 (Start).

Node id 3 (Translation Route to VRU) sends the call to the VRU. It's like "hold my coffee I'll be back in a moment".

Node 4 and 6 try to transfer the call to the longest available agent (LAA) in skill grou "Helpdesk".

If this is not possible for any reason, the call is queued to skill group "HelpDesk" (node id 7).

Then the call is sent to VRU script basicQ20.aef which plays MOH music (node id 8) and is looped back.

Since the call is queued, the system would interrupt the currently running ICM script whenever a "HelpDesk" agent becomes available.

G.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

actually, it depends. For instance, you can use postrouting or translation routing and the call flow would be different.

Actually, translation routing is the way to go, this ensures precise reporting.

So the call flow would be

VG→CUCM→ICM/CUCM PG PIM→ICM Call Router→Script→CUCM PG PIM && VRU PG PIM

And then let the script route the call to the agent if available (use Select→Skill Group nodes) plus use the Queue (to Skill Group) node followed by a loop including a reference to a VRU/IVR (External) script containing a recording and/or music.

Do you want to see a screenshot?

G.

Yes .. I wish..

Hi,

attached. This is a very primitive script but should be sufficient.

Routing starts with node id 1 (Start).

Node id 3 (Translation Route to VRU) sends the call to the VRU. It's like "hold my coffee I'll be back in a moment".

Node 4 and 6 try to transfer the call to the longest available agent (LAA) in skill grou "Helpdesk".

If this is not possible for any reason, the call is queued to skill group "HelpDesk" (node id 7).

Then the call is sent to VRU script basicQ20.aef which plays MOH music (node id 8) and is looped back.

Since the call is queued, the system would interrupt the currently running ICM script whenever a "HelpDesk" agent becomes available.

G.