Helpful
Replies

UCCE calls are failing at the RunExternalScript node

ln33147
Level 4
Level 4

Dear members,

It is a UCCE Lab environment with CVP version 9.0

My issue is that all the calls are failing at the RunExternalScript node.

In the CVP logs, the below error appears.

External VXML located at http://192.168.2.215:7000/CVP/en-us/app/Server?_dnis=3000&application=Test&callid=565&_ani=565 resulted in a bad fetch 

Attached are the ICM script, CVP script, CVP logs and rtr logs.

Is there any variable that needs to be added in the ICM script?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Lara

8 Replies 8

Murali_DS
Level 1
Level 1

Pls verify the prompt location also chk if the prompt has been changed, from the log the media file seems to be missing.

414: 192.168.2.215: Mar 06 2015 14:45:53.565 +0200: %CVP_9_0_IVR-3-CALL_ERROR:  RunScript Error from 10.1.1.103 [MEDIA_FILE_NOT_FOUND(9)] CALLGUID: B7226F00000100000000002F1500A8C0 DNIS=0123456789114 {VRUScriptName: 'GS,Server,V' ConfigParam: ''} [id:3023] 

Regards,

M

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

Please find attached screenshots for the configuration of the audio element in the cvp script and the prompt location under the wwwroot folder.

This is a very simple script to test CVP.

I can play the .wav file from the browser.

I tried to restart the cvp call/vxml server but with no luck, all the calls are still failing at the Run external script node.

Is there anything that could be missing?

Thank you in advance.

Lara

media not found is for VXML page, call server doesnt write any logs for media fetch error in VXML application.

could please check if application in running on VXML server.

go to application folder --> admin --> status.bat and check if the application is running.

also please attach activity log and error log of application.

Chintan

i see you have another thread running, and Jameson suggested you to set app media lib to ".." , which is the excellent suggestion.

after that your URL should look like:

http://192.168.2.215:7000/CVP/en-us/../Server_dnis=3000&application=Test&callid=565&_ani=565

what would happent you paste this URL in browser? i mean the browser from where VXML server is reachable?

you must see a vxml doc as response which nothing but the script logic execution from VXML server.

regards

Chintan

Hi, 

Can you please attach a screenshot from your lab that shows how the vxml page looks like when hitting such url from a browser.

Attach is the error I receive when trying to call the url from my browser.

Thank you.

You confirmed that its resolved, isnt it?

the URL should give initial VXML page.

in your case its 404, so definately something wrong with VXML server or VXML application.

Hi Chintan,

Thank you for your response.

It seems that the prompt was stuck in the VG.

My issue was solved when I reloaded the router.

Best Regards,

Lara.

great to see it working

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: