Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Change agent state after certain time

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Guys,

Is it possible to force agents to go ready automatically after a certain time in a particular state.

For example, Agent selects "Not Ready- Break". But after 5 minutes, They should automatically be made ready. 

Looks like some agents are leaving themselves in not ready for a long time so as not to take calls. Can this be done ( UCCE 10.5)

Please rate all useful posts
5 Replies 5

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
I dont think natively this can be done. I have a similar concept that sends a toastr notice to the agent after being in a Not Ready state for X amount of time. However this required storing the timers in a separate SQL table and an ASP.net application parsing the SQL database for Not Ready Code & Time in State. I assume If I adjusted the code, It could call the Finesse API and force ready instead of a toast.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for this. Would you mind sharing the toastr concept with me. I assume this is a custom script you wrote. Would you mind PM me the code?

One easy thing you can do is create a dashboard for your supervisors which highlights agents in red when they have been not ready > x minutes. Otherwise you're looking at some custom solution.

david

I agree, the report alert method would seem to be the way to go.

What happens if the gadget puts the person back in Ready but they aren't really ready or worse yet they aren't there and their headset is off?

You set yourself up for RONA or worse scenarios, like some caller on the other end of an empty line.

Thank you guys. Much appreciated

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: