cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE change calltype name

DobleV
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys, I will change some Calltype names, i mean, same Calltype ID different name. but i have some questions:

1.if I change the name, the HDS it will be update? or the logs in the HDS will be remain with the old name?

When i check an historical report, how the reports will show?

where can i check this on the guides, please share with me or let me know. 

Thanks in advanced. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The database tracks it via the CallTypeID not really the name in most cases.

So if you change it from call type X to call type Y, any reports/views you look at will refer to the Y name and the data will carry over.

Just make sure you don't have any hard coded references in reports or scripts to the old name (unlikely, but possible).

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

The database tracks it via the CallTypeID not really the name in most cases.

So if you change it from call type X to call type Y, any reports/views you look at will refer to the Y name and the data will carry over.

Just make sure you don't have any hard coded references in reports or scripts to the old name (unlikely, but possible).

Hi, 

As @bill.king1 mentioned, all of your reports will be showing the new name of the call type. you will still able to pull the historical reports but the names will be updated to the new call type names. 

This applies most of the UCCE configuration elements. most of them are tied with the ID and not the enterprise name. 

Regards 

Shalid