cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Count of Number of times call was placed on hold

Mallan
Level 1
Level 1

My internal business customers have a requirement to report on each time a call went on hold during a given leg. Ideally they want to see the start time and duration of each individual hold action. 

I know this can be found by turning on a trace but the desire is to have this more widely available than on the hundred agents that can have an agent trace active. Is this data captured anywhere in the HDS? 

2 Replies 2

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight
There’s a few tables that hold this info, but the TCD has a HoldTime column. You can basically have a query that checks for the HoldTime > 0 for that particular leg.

Hey Omar,

That works for determining whether or not the call leg was held at least once. I'm looking for a way to determine how many times exactly a leg was placed on hold.

For example, agent places call on hold, retrieves it after 15 seconds, talks for 15 seconds, and then places the call on hold again for 30 seconds.

In term call I would see hold time of 45 seconds for the leg, but would there be any way to see that there were two separate hold actions? I'm thinking no, outside of the agent_state_trace table, but maybe I am missing something.