cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE - CUIC Custom Report String Input Parameter showing Zero data in CUIC report but having data in DB

Sathiya Kumar
Level 1
Level 1

I'm creating a Custom CUIC report using awdb datasource in UCCE. This report has two datetime and 1 string input parameters. If I give Start Date Time, End Date Time and ANI(String) as Input parameters, I'm getting 0 records. but If I copy paste the SQL query of the CUIC output in Direct Database(AWDB), I'm getting data. I have verified Datasource of the report definition and it is pointing to AWDB only. I'm not able to figure out the place where i'm missing. What are the posibilities of this issue?

Thanks and Regards,
Sathiya Kumar V M
Senior Database Developer
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Eliminate some of the fields as being a problem. Make it so that only ANI is entered when the report is run and the Date fields for instance are hard coded in your report definition (or vice versa). If that works, for instance, you know it likely has something to do with the data type you have selected. Also validate that the SQL server CUIC is using is the same one you're running the query against.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Eliminate some of the fields as being a problem. Make it so that only ANI is entered when the report is run and the Date fields for instance are hard coded in your report definition (or vice versa). If that works, for instance, you know it likely has something to do with the data type you have selected. Also validate that the SQL server CUIC is using is the same one you're running the query against.