Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE/CVP Load testing

matthewpage
Level 3
Level 3

Hi All

Has any one had any experience with load testing a UCCE enviroment? We need to prove that the system can handle X amount of BHCC and load it to the death basically. Has any one ever done this? If so how and what tools were used?

Thanks,

Matt

6 Replies 6

I've been involved in about 3 different Empirix tests and would recommend them based on my experience.  The tools they use are great and the metrics are amazing.  It's not cheap though, but it's the way to go if you want 100% proof that the system works.

david

I've also been involved with Empirix testing and agree with David.

I have also been involved with load testing by Cisco AS where they connected a number of router/VGs to the real VGs using crossover T1s and ran their proprietary call generators on the routers to reach the target BHCA. At one stage it was thought that they would make the call generators s/w available to partners - but that did not happen, as far as a I know.

You can also get a small call generator for about $4000. These are very useful.

Regards,

Geoff

karlroberts
Level 1
Level 1

Best one i've seen is BrightCloudGroup's Cyclone. For UCCE, UCCX, and HCS. Most advanced for end to end journey and has some incredible features beyond Empirix at a fraction of the price and better capability. Call Generator, Load / Stress, Voice Quality Analytics, Customer and Agent Emulation control (Full), Interaction with CVP, and the only platform in the world to support Finesse Emulation in the whole journey and Proactive cloud monitoring across your Cisco infrastructure.  Less expensive than all the others and better. I've also seen it used with other platforms but the Cisco HCS Cloud and UCCE capability is just amazing.

I assume you work or have worked for them, if so, you might want to disclose that.

david

David, we have used all 3-4 of these type of tools over years (from banks to insurance companies and across HCS cloud) and I work for an independent organisation BTW where we field several vendors and assess accordingly as part of our UCCE/HCS solutions. 

Is not just about testing the end points and quality but also the entire end to end customer journey. This is also crucial if you have experience of contact center, including simulating self service dynamically (which is a long passion of mine), even biometric voice interactions though to the agent desktop. Also the flow of the data through to test CTI, CUIC/Exony or any custom reports moves us on faster. The question is how to test more effectively across multi-channel and hook in finesse as this becomes more standard.

Not applicable

for those that come to this late in the day, the Occam Network ETS platform is pretty neat. https://www.occam.global

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: