cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Deployment type in cceadmin page.

NinjaPirate
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys, just wondering what exactly the deployment type sets under the hood ? Does it set any specific system parameters that would not allow more agents than it was set on deployment type to be connected to the system simultaneously or something else? I currently have a UCCE 11.0 with 4000 agents rogger deployment type and planning to upgrade to version 11.6. However I see that there is now 2000 agents option available, so wondering what this would buy me if I change it as I have no more than 200 simultaneous agents overall?

I am also planning on keeping the same number of VMs with PGs (VM with Agent PG + IP IVR pims, VM with VRU PG with CVP pims and VM with MR PG) hence not co-residenting them into single one. So wondering if this is supported being non-reference design in v11.6 as well.

Thanks

4 Replies 4

yadwindersingh
Level 1
Level 1
Hey, did you fine your answer i have same query.

Hi, if you look in the design guide you'll see there are some other items that are lower if you go with the 2000 type vs. 4000 type, like the total number of teams you can have, calls per second, etc.

I would imagine some of those things would throw an error if you try and exceed vs. others may simply be what Cisco has tested against.

I'm trying to remember what the BU said when this question came up on the ATP CC summit from last year. I believe that you could go over the config limit, but you were not in uncharted territory and out of support. So you could configure 4001 call types and everything would work fine, but the system specs were not designed for that.

david

I remember something similar, David.

More or less, deployment matters more with PCCE where you must have a reference design and all the limits are hard numbers, not soft like UCCE.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: