cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Dialed Number Plan retrieve dialed number?

We're working on an agent to agent transfer script where we want to queue the call directly into an agent.  However, using DNP we lose the what the agent originally dialed and we only see the DN configured in ICM.  Anyone gotten this to work or know if I'm missing something?

DNP: 555? Dialed Number: CUCM.A2A

Agent A dialed 5559, which hits our script, but we can't see who the agent wants to call.

david

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Just noticed something in the Installation and Configuration guide...

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ipccenterprise8_0_1/installation/guide/ipcc80iugcfg.pdf

Do you have the DNP number set as a "PBX" type number?

Agent-to-Agent Conferences

If the conference is to a specific agent, then the agent requesting the conference must enter the agent ID into the conference dialog box. The DNP entry matching the dialed number (agent ID) must have DNP type equal to PBX. This causes the PIM to place the dialed number (agent ID) into the Caller-Entered Digits (CED) field before it sends the route request to the Router. In the script editor, use the agent-to-agent routing node and specify the CED field as the location of the agent ID so that the Router will route this call properly.

-Jameson

-Jameson

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Check the Caller Entered Digits, that will usually hold what Agent A dialed.

-Jameson

-Jameson

It's not there Jameson. Any other ideas?

david

Hmm, not sure. Have you tried just delivering a test call through DNP to an agent and see if the number you dialed shows in any CTIOS Agent Desktop fields?

-Jameson

-Jameson

Yep, the number which shows up is the number configured in Config Manager the one with the DN>CT mapping.  I'm looking for either creative ideas or something I might have missed.  We have a work around, but it's not the best.

david

Just noticed something in the Installation and Configuration guide...

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ipccenterprise8_0_1/installation/guide/ipcc80iugcfg.pdf

Do you have the DNP number set as a "PBX" type number?

Agent-to-Agent Conferences

If the conference is to a specific agent, then the agent requesting the conference must enter the agent ID into the conference dialog box. The DNP entry matching the dialed number (agent ID) must have DNP type equal to PBX. This causes the PIM to place the dialed number (agent ID) into the Caller-Entered Digits (CED) field before it sends the route request to the Router. In the script editor, use the agent-to-agent routing node and specify the CED field as the location of the agent ID so that the Router will route this call properly.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Interesting, interesting, we have it set to International, let me try that out and see what happens.  Thank you!  I'll bump you up to 5 if it works.

david

You're awesome, thank you so much!

david