Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE: Difference between CallsAnswered and CallsHandled

Fragstuff
Level 1
Level 1

Hello lovely CiscoMembers,

so this is my first post and i hope i will share every information you need to clarify my question :)

I work at the reporting department and i use sql querys to create reports directly from .hds or .awdb tables in QlikView.

And now i got some problem...i cant describe the difference between CallsAnswered and CallsHandled;

I have a Call type that redirects to only one PrecisionQueue and there is no other way to OverflowOut of this CallType.

The CallType is a Voice Only CallType MR.DomainID 1 and Agents have to pick up to handle the tasks.

I cumulated everything for a whole day for this one CallType (Only Call Columns for you: ) from "msslg_hds.dbo.Call_Type_Intervall"

I only used a calculation on the "Calls_Offered_Real"-Field (CallsOffered-ShortCalls-ServiceLevelAband)

CallTypeID6.226
CallsRouted6.197
RouterQueueCalls4.475
RouterCallsAbandQ96
RouterCallsAbandToAgent95
CallsRoutedNonAgent0
AgentErrorCount0
TotalCallsAband191
CallsRONA3
CallsRequeried16
ReturnRelease0
ErrorCount0
ReturnBusy0
ReturnRing0
CallsOffered6.338
CallsOffered_Real6.209
CallsAnswered6.197
CallsQHandled1.773
CallsHandled6.143
ServiceLevelAband129
ServiceLevelError0
ServiceLevelRONA2
ServiceLevelCallsOffered6.392
OverflowOut0
IncompleteCalls1
ShortCalls0

Columns with "VRU" are complety empty and are not shown in the table above.

So i got a difference of "54" Calls between Answered and Handled and i cant determine through the columns where they are.

Please Community, can you help me ?

Kind regards

Pascal

4 Replies 4

Hi

Answer call count is taking from Agent_Skill_Group_Interval ( 30 Minutes) and handled call count will consider Last 30 minutes interval continuations call + Present calls counts.

Ex: if the call is answered on 11-12-2019 at  11:59:00 PM and the call is handled on 12-12-2019 at 00:03:00 AM.

If you calculate CallsAnswered+ CallsHandled counts for 30 intervals you will find the difference.

Ram.S

Regards,
Ram.S

Hi Ram S.,

thanks for your post.

Like you said "Technically speaking calls answered and calls handled is same" but in this example it's not.

And i can't figure out where the difference of "54 Calls" come from.

There must be a Column which will populate so that we can substract this "new?" field from the Calls Answered.

Let's say...you got an contract with an Partner in which you have agreed to pay for each answered Call...but you report only handled calls (because only handled calls will generate HandlingTime)...and now the Partner want to know why there is an difference...it could be that this "54" Calls Difference are only Shortcalls of 5 Sec or even less. But in the Cal_Type_Interval is no Column who can explain the Difference...

Kind regard

Pascal

Hi

Answer call count is taking from Agent_Skill_Group_Interval ( 30 Minutes) and handled call count will consider Last 30 minutes interval continuations call + Present calls counts.

Ex: if the call is answered on 11-12-2019 at  11:59:00 PM and the call is handled on 12-12-2019 at 00:03:00 AM.

If you calculate CallsAnswered+ CallsHandled counts for 30 intervals you will find the difference.

Ram.S

Regards,
Ram.S

Hey ... we only work from 8:00  AM to 9:00 PM.

We don't work beyond midnight.

CallType_LI.jpg#

Kind Regards

Pascal H.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: