cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE - EWT with PQ

UCcomp2007
Level 2
Level 2

Does anyone have an example formula for calculating estimate wait time (EWT) with a precision queue (PQ).   I realize Cisco does not official support EWT with PQ's, but customer has a real need.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Our PQ will only be two steps deep, Agent order "Longest Available agent".  Below are the steps.

Step one suppor1 >=5 skill level -  Wait time 5 seconds

Step 2 Support2 >= 3 skill level - Wait Time n/a.

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies 4

UCcomp2007
Level 2
Level 2

There are a number of ways you could do this, one could be to only use statistics that are available for the call type metric (i.e. Calls in Queue now, Calls Answered, Answer Wait time, etc.) for instance. 

Your best bet is to try a couple different calculations, put them in one of your variables, and compare their results to see which are the most accurate.

HI Bill.

Do you have an example formula you can share?

thanks

You can just start with one of the default ones that are used for Courtesy Callback for instance, and just use the Call_Type values I listed instead of the skill group ones listed here.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/customer_voice_portal/cvp11_0/configuration/guide/CCVP_BK_CCA63467_00_cvp-configuration-guide-1101/CCVP_BK_CCA63467_00_cvp-configuration-guide-1101_chapter_01110.html?boo...