Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Finesse error

Hi,

Users keep on getting this error in finesse and getting logged out.

"This session was disconnected because you signed in to a new agent desktop session"

We are sure that ID's are not been shared by anyone. 

UCCe version- 10.5.2

Regards,

Thiyagarajan

4 Replies 4

Bill Mungaven
Level 1
Level 1

There should be a log file on one of the servers that show the machine name where the logins occurred. I'm still using CAD and I can check the CTIOS log file on the CAD PG to see the machine name and extension where the agent logged in. I would think there should be a similar log on one of the servers (either the Finesse server or PG if there is one used with Finesse) where you can check the same thing. I'm not on Finesse until next year so I can't give you guidance on specifically where to look. We have agents who move to different desks and don't check to see what ID logged was used the last time the agent was launched and one agent logs out the other agent when they used the wrong ID. The 2 agents keep logging each other out until they figure out what's going on. This looks like it may be a similar situation.

Bill

Hi Bill,

As i mentioned earlier, these id's have not been shared and pretty sure about that.

Same like as you said, logs have been shared to PG and we checked the agent login and we don't find any error on those logs.

Change the agent ID and see if it continues to happen. Might be an issue with the PC loosing its connection or maybe the agent logged in on another computer and saved his/her credentials.

david

Hi David,

We have requested agents to clear the cache  so definitely credentials will never be saved.  Also this seems to be random issue on different PC's not specific to  one particular machine.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: