cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE - Not receiving any Team Notification

Bani741703
Level 1
Level 1

I am using jabber-net.dll(as my application is in .NET) to receive Finesse notification. I am receiving User and Dialog notification but not able to receive any team notification. This is what I tried

1. Connected to the notification server using a Team(say TeamID=100)'s supervisor credentials

2. Used the following xml to subscribe team's notification

<iq type='set' from='supervisorid@myfinessehost' to='pubsub.myfinessehost' id='sub1'><pubsub xmlns='http://jabber.org/protocol/pubsub'><subscribe node='/finesse/api/Team/100/Users' jid='supervisorid@myfinessehost' /></pubsub></iq>

3. Now on changing the status of a team member, I am not receiving any notification. However I receive notification for the state change of supervisor(this is because User notification is working fine, I guess).

Am I missing any step? What are the requirements to receive Team notification?

2 Replies 2

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Strange because what you pasted seems correct. Have you tried testing this out on pidgin or adium to see if it is specific to using the jabber-net.dll?

When you say myfinessehost, I am assuming its the FQDN.

Thanx,

Denise

Something wrong with my jabber-net.dll. I am receiving team notification in Pidgin. Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: