Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Outbound Option not working

ronin2k8cronus
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I have a UCCE deployment with inbound working ok.

I am trying to configure an outbound campaign but somthing is wrong cause no call is offered to the agent.

I have a UCCE 8.5 (one AW and two Proggers) and using CAD. I have configured, I think, everything that needs to be done.

I attached some print screen to show part of the check I have done. The files show:

1) The result form the CallTracer

2) The result formCheck Routes

3) The Device Target configured for the outbound campaign ( inbound is using ATR)

4) The contacts that are imported in the Lagger A database

Since the result of the Check routes is correct and I cn not find any other error in my config I am asking you guys for help.

In the Outbound Option Guide for UCCE they ask to "Check the Dialer Component Status Bar" but I do not know how to see this Status Bar (can not find it anywhere - I know its silly but I do not know how to find it).

How can I check if the campaign is really ON, if the contacts are passed correctly to the dialers, etc?

I am using CAD and PREVIEW_ONLY? Is this ok?

Thank you,

Silviu.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Wow. Just wow.

How long have you been supporting UCCE?

OK, log off and log in again, but this time connect to the "console". You might want to try "mstsc /console" or "mstsc /admin" or "rdesktop -0" or something similar, depending on your operating system and its version.

Notice 'em black windows with some text running upwards?

Please do this, and when you're done, repeat the troubleshooting steps again, including the window title bar of the BADialer process.

G.

View solution in original post

Hi again,

alright. Again: did you log into the Progger or whatever machine you happen to run the Dialer component, but to the console?

This is the way of obtaining the window I am talking about.

G.

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,
are you sure you have configured everything according to the OO guide?
Like admin scripts? Campaigns?
Do you have a PG of type MR configured? Dialer component enabled?
The status bar is actually the window title bar of the BADialer subprocess. If you dont see that, it is a problem.
G.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi,

I belive I did the necessary things for the outbound to work (unfortunately I am proved wrong by the fact that it does not work . I have the admin and routing scripts, pg's, mr_pg, device target, ...

I understand thet the status bar is a window title bar but I do not know how to see the BADialer subprocess. I attached a print screen from the ICM Service Control, but there is no window title bar specific to this process.

I was wondering if there are some other programs like CallTracer and CheckRoutes that may help me see where is the problem or if I can check out some tables in the Logger database that can give me some more info? Or if someone can point me in the right direction by viewing the original print screens? Is there a guide better than the Outbound Option Guide?

Thank you.

Wow. Just wow.

How long have you been supporting UCCE?

OK, log off and log in again, but this time connect to the "console". You might want to try "mstsc /console" or "mstsc /admin" or "rdesktop -0" or something similar, depending on your operating system and its version.

Notice 'em black windows with some text running upwards?

Please do this, and when you're done, repeat the troubleshooting steps again, including the window title bar of the BADialer process.

G.

Are you running on Win2k8 by chance? If so, the process windows will not be available to you and therefore you will need to dump the logs. See link below for a bit of info on the dumplog syntax....

http://www.cisco.com/image/gif/paws/20406/1.pdf

Wow, again.

Is he running Windows 2008? Er... did you, by any chance, take a look at the screenshot he attached yet? Right here:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-3868140-130779/450-360/dialer+process.jpg

I mean, I am not a Windows guy, so help me out on this.

G.

In fact I had not opened the final screenshot at the time I posted. Regardless, the information I provided was beneficial and by no means sent him down the wrong path. If he was not running Win2k8 he could simply disregard that info and move on. Someone else in the future could find that blurb useful though.

Can you tell me the reason why you deleted or edited your post? I'm just curious.

Hey Gergely,

Please review my problem, I wasn't asking anyone to explain what is a windows title bar or how to connect to a machine console. Even if my question was as silly as that, everyone is an absolute beginer at smth, at a certain time,  and shouldn't be discouraged to ask questions.I do not know why you try to boost your confidence by mocking others, nothing positive for anyone out of this.

I sometimes do ask questions that may seem simple to others (this may be one example of it) but in Cisco world you may get stuck in a place where many people have been before you and instead of spending a lot of time there, because you look a the problem the wrong way,  a simple answer from someone can point you very fast in the right direction.

So, returnunig to my simple question, the Dialer Component Status Bar, although this is not the core of my issue,

I wanted to know how do you obtain the window that gives you, in its status bar, the info from below.

A nice day to everyone.

Hi again,

alright. Again: did you log into the Progger or whatever machine you happen to run the Dialer component, but to the console?

This is the way of obtaining the window I am talking about.

G.

Hi,

Indeed I was doing smth wrong, only trying to connect with /console, not /admin.

When using /admin I was actually connected to windows console and there I saw that all those windows already launched. The UCCE system was installed by someone else and from the time we took control (not to long ago) we only managed them by RD. As I said my UCCE experience is very low (only IPCC experience) and had no ideea that those windows were only availabel in console login.

I gathered some useful info from those windows and now I can run outbound campaingns. I still have some problems with some call results, but hopefully I will be able to figure it out.

Thank you for the help and the patience to answer.