cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Outbound option PersonalCallback - dial as DirectPreview?

Marek Vrabel
Level 1
Level 1

Our customer needs, the Personal callback should be dialed using agents' phones = DirectPreview dialing mode.

In customer's environment (UCCE v8.5), there is SCCP Dialer and for personal callback VIP30 lines are being used - Preview mode.

Q1: I think, It is needed to set OutboundControl for EnterpriseSkillGroup. Is it possible?

Q2: Is it possible to disable CPA (in registry: DisableIPCPA). To disable the CPA for PersonalCallback in registry DisableIPCPA should be set to "1"?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

no in regular it won't be populated, only in Personal callbacks it will be populated.

Regular CallBack:

Message = NEW_TASK; Length = 43 bytes
   DialogueID = (15) Hex 0000000f
   SendSeqNo = (1) Hex 00000001
   MRDomainID = (1) Hex 00000001
   PreviousTask = -1:-1:-1
   PreferredAgent = Undefined
   Service = Undefined
   CiscoReserved = (0) Hex 00000000
   ScriptSelector: 23060

Personal CallBack:

Message = NEW_TASK; Length = 54 bytes
   DialogueID = (13) Hex 0000000d
   PreferredAgent = (5054) Hex 000013be
   Service = Undefined
   ScriptSelector: PersonalCallback

Regards

Chintan

~please rate all helpful posts and mark them correct

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

Q1: I think, It is needed to set Outbound Control for Enterprise Skill Group. Is it possible?

yes you need to use preferred agent routing here, which can be accomplished with Enterprise skill group. and you don't need to set any Outbound Control here.

Q2: Is it possible to disable CPA (in registry: DisableIPCPA). To disable the CPA for PersonalCallback in registry DisableIPCPA should be set to "1"?

if you are using Direct Preview then the your agent has to deal with CPA, and they have to mark call on their desktop as call will be directly dialed from agents phone, so ideally dialer doesn't do any CPA here.

regards

Chintan

Hi Chintan,

thanks for your reply.

I've configured PersonalCallback like written in UCCE Outbound Option configuration documentation.  It works pefectly, and sure, I'm using PrefferedAgentID value in object QueueToAgent.

Agent is in skillgroup and this skillgroup is in EnterpriseSkillgroup, which is used in ICM script in object QueueToAgent.

Usually, when administration script is configured for outbound, the outbound control is set as needed the campaign type (PREVIEW, DIRECT_PREVIEW, PROGRESSIVE...).

I need to set the EnterpriseSkillGroup to be DIRECT_PREVIEW_BLEND, because I need the contact from PersonalCallbakList should be dialed from agent's phone not form VIP30phones (curreently PREVIEW mode is used), but ...

It is not possible to set OutBoundControl in administration ICM script for Enterprise SKG.

There is no problem with routing the call to agent, but the PersonalCallback is dialed using Preview mode (not the DirectPreview as requested). Our customer needs, the call is dialed using agent's phone, so agent can hear signalisation (ringing, answer machine) and customer does not want to use CPA at all for PersonalCallback.

oh yes, i realized that the all type of personal call back will occur in PREVIEW MODE, and you can not set them.

see  below note:

what if you disable CPA at campaign? have you tried that?

regards

Chintan

Yeah, you are right. I tried to disable CPA, but campaign setting of CPA does not configure CPA for PersonalCallback.

I have an idea, I'll use regular callback (this is in the same mode as Campaign mode = DirectPreview), but I'm not sure the value in variable PrefferedAgentID would be populated at the time agent sets the callback in CAD, when using Regular Callback

no in regular it won't be populated, only in Personal callbacks it will be populated.

Regular CallBack:

Message = NEW_TASK; Length = 43 bytes
   DialogueID = (15) Hex 0000000f
   PreferredAgent = Undefined
   Service = Undefined
   ScriptSelector: 23060

Personal CallBack:

Message = NEW_TASK; Length = 54 bytes