cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Queue Limit - what happens once reached

SANJ21
Level 1
Level 1

Question regarding UCCE Queue limits. Based on the Solutions Guide, for a 12K v12.6 solution I see the System Load Limit section (table for "Maximum Queued Calls and Tasks" is 15,000. Is this a hard ceiling or just what Cisco recommend you to be at or below it? I'm trying to understand if it caps it at 15K or the 15,001 call will still queue...or get rejected. We've been asked by our customer and am not sure if the answer. TIA

2 Replies 2

My understanding is that this is not a hard limit, but the hardware specs are not supported beyond those limits. Can it go higher, it can but you would be in uncharted territory with no support.

david

I believe that one is like @david.macias noted, not a hard limit, but one that you can exceed at your own risk/risk of support. Keep in mind though, there are related hard limits, like 50 PQs/skills per agent that you cannot exceed, the system will reject your change.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: