cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Scripting - How to forward a call from one extension to another?

SubnetZero1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm trying to forward a call on UCCE to CUCM. 

If a caller calls and inbound Precision Queue, and no one is available, i want the call to be routed to another extension.  I know i must do this on script editor, but i'm not sure of what nodes to use.

3 Replies 3

You can just use the label node within UCCE Script Editor to send it to the phone number you want.

k-martell
Level 1
Level 1

If you just want to send the call to a CUCM extension, use a Label Node. Keep in mind by issuing a regular label, you will be bound by the CVP Ring No Answer timer so you can requery the call and continue call processing after that Label node. If this is going to be the final leg of the call, I would recommend issuing a refer label, so that CVP releases control of the call so that CUAM can take over call processing. You can do this by adding an "rf" to the beginning of the label. 

One more thing to note is that you have to make sure CVP is aware of the end point destinations. You may need to add a Dialed Number Pattern in CVP to get to the extension range. 

Are you sure that is what you want? 

What is the use case for sending the call to a specific extension after not being answered by someone in the precision queue? I think there might be another feature or two that would provide a better customer experience but would need to understand your use case.