cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ucce scripts , hard to understand?

Manjunath G
Level 1
Level 1

iam interested to learn & getting into building multi-site script ... so far i do the basic scripting for announcement/prompting.,...etc

But when it comes scripts which requires formula manipulation , i feel iam not the mark.

Hence i need to progress & wish to get some inputs on how to understand the formule & how can i manipulate under Q nodes.

Since iam in mid of building UCCE script for CCB feature got stuck.... appreciate any inputs for exploring on scripts.

Cheers

Manju

4 Replies 4

Manjunath G
Level 1
Level 1

Like : below formula . Iam unable to understand what "+1" or "%1%" means in the formula. Really interested on how to decode it.

ValidValue(((SkillGroup.NTF_Cust_Ser_Ass_SG.RouterCallsQNow+1)*(ValidValueSkillGroup.NTF_Cust_Ser_Ass_SG.AvgHandledCallsTimeTo5,20))/max(SkillGroup.NTF_Cust_Ser_Ass_SG.Ready,(SkillGroup.NTF_Cust_Ser_Ass_SG.TalkingIn+SkillGroup.NTF_Cust_Ser_Ass_SG.TalkingOut+SkillGroup.NTF_Cust_Ser_Ass_SG.TalkingOther))),100)

This forum is for CTIOS only.  Cisco DevNet does not provide support for ICM Scripting.

You might try posting in the Contact Center product Support forums here

Contact Center - Cisco Support Community

Its actually Q to dev team about the logic's involved in scripting

iam doubtful about  Support forum can be of any help in this thread

Probably I can answer your question, but has nothing to do wiht CTIOS ;-)

Your first question is about the +1:

SkillGroup.NTF_Cust_Ser_***_SG.RouterCallsQNow+1:

Number of calls in Queue for this Skillgroup plus 1 (to prevent to have a 0 for futher callculation)

The second question is about the %1%:

Here I can't see it in your formula. UCCE Script editor use this in the customer formulas for the parameters. %1% is the first parameter, %2% the second one, etc.

Example:

Call customer formula: userConcatenate("First","Second")

Formula (with 2 parameters):

concatenate("1: ",%1%," 2: ",%2%)

result: "1: First 2: Second"

By the way in your formula are some "(" missplaced or missed.

regards, Matthias