cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE - SIP Dialer has decreased the port throttle by: 1, since VGW overdialing has been detected

harageri1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi every one,

In UCCE enviroment client found that notice on PG :

SIP Dialer has decreased the port throttle by: 1, since VGW overdialing has been detected in the last 4540 seconds; adjusted-configured port throttle: 11.000000-15.000000.
Voice gateway has been overdialed in the the last 4160 second(s); resource not available rate is: 0.026303%%; configured-current port throttle: 15.000000-12.000000.

Accoring to :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_10_5_1/Configuration/Guide/UCCE_BK_S8839AA8_00_serviceability-best-practices-guide/UCCE_BK_S8839AA8_00_serviceability-best-practices-guide_a...

It`s only warrning but i`m unbale to find some details about it.

Waht do You think waht can be a core reason of that notice ?

5 Replies 5

piyush aghera
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

As per Outbound option configuration guide port throttle is defined as below:

The maximum calls-per-second rate at which the dialer dials outbound calls.
Default is 10 to 15 calls per second for SIP dialer.

So it looks normal for the warnings that you are receiving.

Hi,

Thank You much for Your reply. Is there any idea how i can identify witch vgw was overdialed ?

I haven't come across this issue personally and neither I could find any relevant details anywhere, but I think you need to increase dialer log level, which may reveal more details.

By the way, what is your GW configuration, is it SIP trunk or PRI ?

Hi,

Its PRI.

Any ideas ? ;)

Hi,

1. Increase dialer log level to see if you get any more details. 

2. How many gateways do you have which are involved with outbound dialer; did you look at call history on gateways when you receive this warning ?