Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE - Time between outbound calls

Ccoria1989
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

I am deploying an UCCE with Outbound Option but Agents wait in Reserved state more than 1 minute or 1 minute and a half between calls.

My customer says that with Nuxiba its time is 15 seconds.

My dialer is predictive and I have 20 E1s R2

Now, I read on documentation that ISDN is the only supported protocol but in Mexico ISDN does not exist with the provider (TELMEX).

Do you know what adjustments can work for my scenario?

Regards.

9 Replies 9

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

you can use either Predictive or Progressive Dialling (agents would get only connected calls, so they don't need to wait a second).

ISDN is not the only supported protocol. You can go VoIP (SIP) - depending on the UCCE version.

G.

Hi Gergely

The problem is that my customer only have E1 R2 and he won't change the protocol.

Do you have some expirience with UCCE Dialer in Mexico? (R2 is the most used protocol in Mexico).

Regards.

Hi, can you please give me the UCCE version?

Also, please enable trace on the following processes: jgw1, ctisvr, baDialer; dump the logs, post them to here.

To answer your question, E1 R2 is not a problem either.

G.

Hi Gergely

The UCCE version is 9.0(2).

Attached you can find the logs.

Regards.

Hi, one more thing, can you please check whether AMD and CPA are enabled? You can find these two in Configuration Manager > Outbound Option > Campaign; look at the Campaign Purpose tab. It probably says Agent Based Campaign. Is the Enabled IP AMD and Call Progress Analysis enabled here?

Thanks.

G.

Hi

Yes, CPA and AMD are enabled

Regards

Hi, would it be possible to turn off CPA and AMD, reload the Dialer process and do the test again?

Thanks.

G.

Hi Gergely

I turned off CPA and AMD and the time average between calls was 47.5 seconds.

The time is high but there is a change, my issue is that I need the CPA and AMD.

Regards.

Hi

The total time it takes is due to the dialing list that you have. From the dialer log that you've provided, if I take a customer call that was successfully transferred to agent, it takes about 15s once the INVITE is sent, CPA is done and transferred to agent. For an example, with the sip call with id 8d0b434c-bf23d303-733f013d-75045a00 on port 226. INVITE was sent at 13:58:58:220, transferred to agent at 13:59:12:438 and BYE was sent at 13:59:12:524. For this call, the Agent was reserved on port 223 at 13:58:53:930. There were an unanswered call before the call was successfully transferred.

You need to tune the Campaign configuration about max lines per agent and abandon rate. Let me know if that helps.

Abu

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: